Tyranny of Dragons: The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tyranny of Dragons: The Forum

A Play-by-Forum game of the Tyranny of Dragons D&D adventure campaign, beginning with Hoard of the Dragon Queen and concluding in Rise of Tiamat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From Journey's End to Greenest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwenyvere Treasureyes

Gwenyvere Treasureyes

From Journey's End to Greenest Empty
PostSubject: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Gwen, walking at the brisk pace, breathes a little bit heavily in between words. She raises an eyebrow at the purple being. "You're an elf?"
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:14 am

"Yep. More correctly, I'm a Fey'ri. I assume you are familiar with teiflings? Teiflings are human with a trace of demonic our devilish blood. Fey'ri are the elven equivalent, the difference being our taint is the result of an ancient devil pact, not intercourse. Also, the fey magics in elven blood can keep the physical symptoms at bay for a length of time. I was 80 before I even knew. "
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:55 pm

"I can't be the only one with a story, friends. Please, do tell."
Back to top Go down
Gwenyvere Treasureyes

Gwenyvere Treasureyes

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:50 am

"You're weird, and while I would like to hear more about the dwarf and the half elf, I want to know where you got dog face, first. It's Sam, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:20 am

"Sam? He is the grandson of an old friend. He is an aspiring did to my order, but has yet to prove his aptitude. When I was attacked and near death, he looked after me and brought me to the inn on the way to Greenest."
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:34 am

"How did you meet your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Gwenyvere Treasureyes

Gwenyvere Treasureyes

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:50 pm

"Grant and I work together. He did a stint in the Kitchens and barely learned how to scramble eggs. Poor lout can't cook a damn thing else. But he doesn't have to, especially now that he's bedridden. And I saw him eye the barmaid last night when he was on his way upstairs. He doesn't usually entertain those sorts of ideas when on duty. But that might just be because the only time I ever see him on duty is either when I'm the only other person around, or he's too busy burning the soup to notice any of the other women in the kitchen. And he's getting old, too. He's human so he won't live that long," she looks at Sam, "like you, Sam. But more old. Maybe she'll take care of him and nurse him back to health and they'll fall in love, and clearly since he's old and also a guard and the inn seriously needs to be guarded better then he can marry her and be the guard for the inn and it'll be wonderful and they'll have babies and I can visit and spoil the children and!!! maybe I can pretend to be one of his kids the next time I see him and it'll be hilarious and his future wife will get super embarrassed and it'll be hilarious!" Gwen stops walking for a brief moment while she attempts to stop laughing and catch her breath. When she manages to get it under control, she runs to catch back up with the group.
"What were we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:49 pm

"We are talking about the paths that lead us to save Greenest. I see, so the two of you are not together. They way you two bickered, I had assumed... So where do you hail from? Is Greenest the only place you've been stationed?"

"How about you boys? Displacer Beast got your tongue?"
Back to top Go down
Gwenyvere Treasureyes

Gwenyvere Treasureyes

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:02 pm

"I've been stationed in Baldur's Gate since I enlisted... What's a displacer beast?"
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:59 pm

"A Displacer Beast? It looks like a blue panther with tentacles coming out of its shoulder blades. It's a magical creature that constantly teleports, shifting only a foot or so every second. Really deadly predators."
Back to top Go down
Gwenyvere Treasureyes

Gwenyvere Treasureyes

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Gwen nods her head in understanding. "Ooooooh. Okay. I gotcha... What the fuck is a panther?"
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:26 pm

"Do you know of house cats? Cats are domesticated wild cats. Same way dogs are domesticated wolves and coyotes. Anyway, a panther is a very large cat, about 6 feet long, plus a 3 foot tail. Displacer Beasts are 12 to 16 feet long with a 6 foot tail."
Back to top Go down
Gwenyvere Treasureyes

Gwenyvere Treasureyes

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:06 pm

"Fat yerta's nutsack, that's big!" She wonders about it for a moment before asking "Hey halfie, do you know any stories about panthers? Or disper beasts?"
Back to top Go down
Torfinn

Torfinn

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:40 am

Torfinn was partially listening to the two converse. He though of his life story, how he could share it, but fighting is all he knew. He though of his military service, how many stories could he really recall anymore. He herd his the elf and the halfling make inquiry to his life "There isn't much to learn about a tired old captain. I'm sure you have more to share about the wonders of the world than I, nocturne."
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:51 am

"I've read books, you've seen the world at the height of action and conflict. History is more vibrant when you take in multiple perspectives."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Journey's End to Greenest   From Journey's End to Greenest Empty

Back to top Go down

From Journey's End to Greenest
Page 1 of 1