Tyranny of Dragons: The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tyranny of Dragons: The Forum

A Play-by-Forum game of the Tyranny of Dragons D&D adventure campaign, beginning with Hoard of the Dragon Queen and concluding in Rise of Tiamat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worse Than They Should Have Been Check Results for Failed Skill Rolls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gwenyvere Treasureyes

Gwenyvere Treasureyes

Worse Than They Should Have Been Check Results for Failed Skill Rolls Empty
PostSubject: Worse Than They Should Have Been Check Results for Failed Skill Rolls   Worse Than They Should Have Been Check Results for Failed Skill Rolls EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:39 pm

I thought it would be fun to play a little forum game for every time we roll really poorly on skill rolls.

The rules are:

1. You cannot write the worse results for your own checks. (Yes, this means Ryan can do any failed roll.)

2. Try to format the worse result in the same way in which the post where the check was made did. I think it's safe to say you can steal part of the post for this purpose. I'll post my idea of an example below.

That's it. That's all the rules I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Gwenyvere Treasureyes

Gwenyvere Treasureyes

Worse Than They Should Have Been Check Results for Failed Skill Rolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worse Than They Should Have Been Check Results for Failed Skill Rolls   Worse Than They Should Have Been Check Results for Failed Skill Rolls EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:43 pm

AlibastarMarchant wrote:
Alibastar kneels down to Barliman, freeing him of his bindings and gag. "Are you okay?" he asks, looking him over for any serious injuries as he unbinds him. (5+3=8 Medicine check)

Alibastar pats Barliman on the shoulder, "Yeah, you look fine. Up and at 'em." Barliman cries in pain as Alibastar pats his clearly broken clavicle and shoulder. "C'mon, Barls, don't be a wuss."
Back to top Go down

Worse Than They Should Have Been Check Results for Failed Skill Rolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tyranny of Dragons: The Forum :: General :: The Inn-
Jump to: